Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hi there!
The passing days have been a challenge for me.
It is difficult such a radical change to live in a different culture. Two things are especially hard to deal: food and weather. I really do not like food here, because the tastes are completely diverse from the ones in my country. I have not been eating correctly since my arriving and as a result I got sick.  I’ve been taking medicines and becoming better each day. Weather is also driving me crazy. I’ve been living inside a refrigerator here in Raincouver, I mean, Vancouver, but I’d like to be in the beach of my profile’s picture.
On the other, I can notice that I’m learning and it is amazing! School is nice and teachers are wonderful! I really love to spend my days there, but I’ll explore it more on another post.
Here two pictures that inspires my homesickness.     


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!
    Seteve doesn't hate you!
    (He is just strict in his class.)

    At first I don't like this city but these days, I am not.
    Although whether is terrible, I can meet amazing people!
    cheer up! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know yeonjhin that is a matter of time to enjoy this city. Let's hope!
      See you!

      Delete
  3. I'm the guy in the middle of this two beatiful women.

    ReplyDelete